• Guests Filtering Regarding COVID-19 POLICY •
In order to secure the health and safety of our guests and staff, The Lapa Hotel Hua Hin is taking necessary precautionary measures and filtering upon booking and check-in.
To prevent the spread and infection, the hotel needs all guests to present;
1. recent travel history (passport).
2. individual’s medical certificate.
Consequently, the hotel will have to reject the bookings of and will not refund any payment for both Thai and Foreign guests who;
1. are diagnosed with infection.
2. are under quarantine or isolation.
3. are exposed to infected or suspected person.
4. have been in or traveled from the infected or affected countries or areas.
5. hide or submit false information regarding travel history or medical status.
In addition, the hotel will also reject bookings of guests who are suspected of having the virus or developing symptoms of the visrus without any refund.
Thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation.